Become a GP Clinical Lead
We are seeking a GP Clinical Lead to join our HealthPathways team!
This is a casual (remunerated) position that is responsible for:
- providing leadership, guidance and mentorship to our HealthPathways Clinical team
- collaborating with and advising clinical and community teams within the Local Health District
- contributing to the program's Governance Steering Committee
We are looking for a GP who is has at least 20 years local experience, preferably practicing in Penrith or Lithgow LGAs but within the NBM boundary.
This role entails a minimum time commitment of around 8 hours per week, which can be spread over multiple days and even outside of usual business hours. It includes:
- regular team involvement via video conference
- one main meeting every two month face-to-face
To register your interest in this role, please complete the Expression of Interest form below.