Australian College of Nursing
The Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association (APNA)
- Immunisation in the Primary Health Care Setting: Online learning program based on the clinical recommendations and information contained within the Australian Immunisation Handbook. Suitable for primary health care nurses, however, does not enable a nurse to become an accredited immuniser. Duration 12 hours (12 CPD points).
- Influenza Prevention: Online learning course designed to provide nurses with concise, practice-based information to support the administration of influenza vaccines. Duration 1.5 hours (1.5 CPD points).
- Pertussis: Online learning module developed to provide an understanding of pertussis in Australia. Duration 1 hour (1 CPD point).
- Telehealth for COVID-19: This activity has been developed for nurses interested in learning more about providing telehealth consults during the COVID-19 pandemic. Duration 30 minutes (0.5 CPD points).
The Benchmarque Group
- Immunisation Endorsement Pathway: Based on the National Immunisation Education Framework for Health Professionals and has been accredited by Health Education Services Australia. Duration 10 hours (10 CPD points).
National Immunisation Conferences
The Public Health Association hosts immunisation conferences.
The Communicable Diseases and Immunisation Conference 2022 is being held 20 June 2022 to 22 June 2022 in Sydney.
Access to recordings of past conferences, such as the 17th National Immunisation Conference held in Perth in 2021, are available to non-members for up to 12 months.