The 6 December edition of Practice News, our fortnightly newsletter for general practice, is now available.
In this edition you will find the following articles:
- Supporting Data Driven Quality Improvement
- NSW Health Alert: Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
- HealthPathways New Pathways:
- Thyroid Disease in Pregnancy
- Breast screening
- Non-acute Immunology Assessment
- Superior Vena Cava Obstruction (SVCO) in Palliative Care
- Acute Haematology Assessment
- Diabetes Update:
- Changes to NDSS products from 1 December
- Access to free glucose monitoring devices expanded next year
- Allied health group services for type 2 diabetes patients
- Immunisation Update:
- Mandatory training for Yellow Fever Vaccine providers
- NSW Immunisation Specialist Service
- Reminder to check vaccine expiry dates
- Join our Practice Staff Facebook Group!
- Holiday Closure Notice
- Update Your Practice Opening Hours on healthdirect
- BreastScreen Van Dates
Read full Practice News 6 December edition.