Are you an experienced Speech Language Pathologist who wants to work with kids and pets? Whole Family Health is seeking an enthusiastic professional who has a desire to help develop the skills of other team members.
Whole Family Health has a multidisciplinary team of health professionals who love helping children, pets and their families create the very best possible quality of life. Located in the Greater Western Sydney area, the ‘Speechies’ carry a mainly paediatric caseload, serving children and their families coming from diverse backgrounds and with diverse diagnoses such as autism, anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, hearing loss and developmental delay.
- Supportive multidisciplinary team with a variety of experienced and knowledgeable staff.
- Daily case conference meetings
- Generous professional development budget and in house training
- Flexibility in schedule
- State of the art facilities
- Work with NDIS participants with experienced administrative support
- Access to a multitude of assessments
- Opportunity to be involved with animal assisted therapy
- Appropriate university qualifications
- Current SPA registration
- Current Working with Children Check
- A good sense of humour
- Willingness to be part of a team and work family
This is a flexible, part-time or full-time role for an experienced speech language pathologist. Salary will be negotiated based on therapist experience.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Liz Jefferson (Practice Manager) on 02 9833 3363 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.