Work opportunities for GP Fellows and GP Registrars with the National Home Doctor Service.
Why Doctors LOVE Working with 13SICK?
- Excellent income - best in market
- Flexibility to work around family and other work obligations
- More time focusing on patient care with no follow-up commitments
- Supportive team & professional development
- Work in Metro areas even if you are on a 10-year moratorium.
Doctors are hired from various pathways including Fellowed/VR, AGPT, GPEP, PEP, AMDS and internationally trained doctors.
While earning an exceptional income you’ll provide care for patients in the afterhours space and enjoy the freedom and flexibility that comes with a customised roster, tailored to your personal circumstances.
As a 13SICK Doctor, we organise your placement with The Department of Health and ensure you are supported every step of the way.
- You are a Fellowed/VR, GP Registrar/AGPT, GPEP, PEP or AMDS doctor
- Have achieved PGY3 or above
- Experience in ED and paediatrics.
Even if you have a rural restriction on your medical registration, you can work with us in metropolitan areas. Why? After hours deputising is an area of need in Australia.
So if you meet these minimum requirements, we’d like to hear from you:
- Working rights in Australia
- Medical Registration with AHPRA
- Passed your AMC - MCQ exam
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Australia
- Experience in ED and paediatrics
- State of the art, user-friendly, mobile technology to make life easier!
- Centralised dispatch
- Assistance with arranging your tools of trade including doctors bag & driver if required
- Customised roster
Please submit your application via SEEK.
Simply click apply - fill out your details, attach your CV and the team will be in touch!!