6 September 2022
8:30am – 5:00pm
GPs, Allied Health and Community Welfare staff
$110.00 for the two-day conference (subsidised by Wentworth Healthcare)
Mahldran Ngurr Ngurra Lithgow Transformation Hub
Transformation Hub, Cnr Mort St & Bridge St, Lithgow NSW 2790
The last two years has presented unprecedented challenges to regional and rural communities with multiple floods, a major bushfire, plagues, and an ongoing pandemic. Lithgow Trauma Informed Recovery Conference aims to empower and equip rural and regional workers with current best practice trauma & disaster recovery strategies, as well as to explore trauma informed, dignity driven frameworks, which identify common themes and values across sectors and agencies in order to enhance collaboration, coordination and support.
The conference will provide a vital opportunity to come together to rejuvenate, restore and resource each other on the journey to recovery.
Lithgow Trauma Informed Recovery Conference is operating as a hybrid event, offering both in person and online attendance.
Please see the event program below:
- Monday, 5 September - Welcome Reception at 5.30pm
- Tuesday, 6 September - Day 1 - Full Day Conference 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Tuesday, 6 September - Networking Dinner at 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Wednesday, 7 September - Day 2 - Full Day Conference 8.30am – 4.00pm
- Thursday, 8 September - Additional GP and Allied Health breakfast
- Wednesday, 7 September - Additional Educators Forum and Dinner at 5.30pm – 8.00pm
This activity is supported by Nepean Blue Mountains Primary Health Network (NBMPHN), as part of the Australian Government’s response to the 2019/20 bushfires. Wentworth Healthcare is the provider of Nepean Blue Mountains Primary Health Network.