Senior Clinician required for headspace in the Hawkesbury region.
The successful candidate will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Psychology (must be provisionally registered as a minimum), Social Work, Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapy or other relevant body. Registration or eligibility of respective professional body. If provisionally registered have a current primary supervisor.
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated and extensive assessment / triage skills in mental health and ability to co-ordinate care for young people.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with young people and carers.
- Demonstrated excellency in decision making, problem solving, negotiation and crisis management skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and sensitivity to the mental health needs of young people (12-25 years) and their families.
- Demonstrated clinical proficiency in assessment and treatment of mental illness such as psychotic disorders, bipolar affective disorder, complex trauma, depression, and anxiety.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a multidisciplinary team and in using initiative to develop systems and processes that support needs of the work.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication (telephone, verbal and written) and report writing skills.
- Demonstrated computer literacy.
- 2 years’ experience in developing and maintaining relationships and liaising with internal and external stakeholders and services.
- A current Working with Children Check clearance, National Criminal Record Check, 100 Points of Identification, Approved qualifications.
For more information or to apply, please contact Rose Rivera, Recruitment Partner, Parramatta Mission
Ph: 0438 206 164 or 8188 7426
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.