Hazelbrook Respiratory Clinic is seeking a registered nurse to join their team. Hazelbrook Respiratory Clinic is a new GP led service in Blue Mountains area to assess patients with respiratory symptoms in the primary care setting. Clinic is collocated with Hazelbrook General Practice and is open on Monday to Friday 8.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 5.30pm.
This is a part time role and flexible hours and excellent remuneration.
- Current registration with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse
- Evidence of appropriate and continuing professional indemnity insurance
- Current CPR certificate
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Previous experience in a general practice or primary care setting
- COVID-19 infection control training
- Previous experience and understanding of use of PPE
- Good infection control standards
- Greeting patients on arrival to clinic
- Taking patients medical observations and history
- Taking nasal and throat swabs
- Maintaining patients records to expected standards
- Maintain the patient register for recalls, reminders and follow up of test result
- Liaising wit GPs and hospital for referral/treatment
If you are interested, please call Dr Louise McDonnell on 0423 138 573 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.