Registered Nurse required to work in a solo GP Practice in Emu Plains NSW.
This is a maternity leave position for approximately 3-4 months.
The successful applicant will be a temporary replacement employee, covering a permanent employee on maternity leave for a fixed-term or until the employee elects to return to duty, whichever occurs first.
- Current RN registration with AHPRA (Unrestricted)
- Current Working With Children Check, Police Check and CPR Certificate
- An energetic, enthusiastic, friendly "can do" personality
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work MINIMUM 25 hours per week
- Full working rights within Australia
- Must be familiar with all Immunisations/Cold Chain and Infection Control Standards
- Must have high level of computer skills as the practice is fully computerised
- Must be able to assist with admin duties.
- Experience with Medical Director and PracSoft programs preferred
- Experience and knowledge of chronic disease care plans & health assessments
- General Practice nursing experience
- APNA membership
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Triage and assessment of patients
- Wound Management
- Adult and Paediatric Immunisations
- Assist Doctor with clinical procedures
- Maintain clinical documentation
- Assist Doctor with Chronic Disease management (TCA, GPMP and Health Assessments)
- Maintaining recall and reminder system
- Management of stock control and equipment maintenance
To apply, please email email@example.com.