Lower Mountains Family Practice is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to work on a permanent part-time basis (3-5 shifts per week).
Would you like a key role in providing quality services to doctors and patients? Come join the team at Lower Mountains Family Practice in this rewarding permanent part-time position.
You will provide quality care to a diverse mix of patients, through:
- Assisting the medical practitioner in delivering medical services: patient triage, acute illness, health assessments /injury management, rehabilitation and chronic disease management.
- Daily co-ordination of the treatment room: stock control, sterilization, general maintenance and care of medical instruments, and equipment.
- Identifying & contributing to the development of patient educational needs.
- Implementing and practicing infection control.
Do you have the qualities that the Practice is looking for?
- Current AHPRA Nurse registration – Registered Nurse Div 1.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A caring and collaborative approach to patient care.
- A sense of urgency, compassion and professionalism.
- Proven multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills.
The Practice is looking for an enthusiastic nurse with excellent communication skills, a passion for primary care and the ability to multitask. Leave cover essential including occasional Saturday morning shifts.
For more information or to apply, please contact Rebecca McDougall P: 0247391555 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.