Emu Plains Family Mediclinic is looking for an experienced practice nurse with RN qualifications to join their team.
- Immunisations of babies & children
- Administering IM injections
- Wound dressings
- Follow-up of patient reminders
- Care plans & health assessments
- Assist doctors with clinical procedures & maintain clinical documentation
- Ordering supplies & vaccines as necessary
- Cold chain compliance
- Infection policy & control
- Relieve reception from time to time
Emu Plains Family Mediclinic is an accredited surgery, so all policies & procedures must comply with current accreditation standards.
Preferred days are Monday, Wednesday & Friday, but hours are negotiable to the right applicant. This position is hoped to grow to 5 days in the future. Remuneration is negotiable to the right applicant.
- Experience in general practice is essential
- Experience in Best Practice software an advantage
- Friendly, courteous and able to put patients at ease
- Able to work in a team to get the job done
How to apply:
To be considered, your application must follow the points listed below:
- Your application must address each of the points under “about you” above (1 or 2 sentences is fine)
- Email your resume & cover letter to email@example.com
- Email subject line must include the word “paperclip”