Are you ready to practice quality medicine at the forefront of the industry? Work alongside industry leaders? Partner with a practice that supports you with flexible work arrangements? The Practice would love to speak with you if you: love a challenge and set high goals for yourself; pride yourself on providing the best medical care to your patients; aim to achieve excellent health outcomes; love leadership and taking on a clinical lead; enjoy developing policies and procedures to achieve great outcomes; want to build a patient base, attracting chronic disease patients and preventative medicine.
About the Practice
Octa Medical's mission is to provide the best medical care to a large underserviced population. Octa Medical believe the delivery of quality medicine involves teamwork, a strong referral network, clinical competence and support from an experienced practice. Working alongside industry leaders, this position offers career growth, exposure and opportunities to improve the health of our community. You will love to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment whilst having an incredible support crew to develop your practice.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Fellowed with the RACGP and fully registered with AHPRA
- Passionate about offering quality medical care
- Competent with workflow and excellent time management skills
- Not afraid of IT solutions to real-world problems
- An excellent communicator with attention to detail
- Has a sound understanding of medicare item numbers
- Willing to facilitate proactive healthcare to every patient.
Earn up to 70% of Billings (scaled percentage based on experience and tenure). Guaranteed hourly rate of $160 per hour for the first 3 months.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0433 466 999.