headspace Penrith is currently seeking an experienced General Practitioner to join their vibrant multidisciplinary team to support young people with physical and mental health care.
headspace aims to provide young people with holistic primary health care and engagement with early intervention for those at risk of mental health issues.
Working at headspace gives GP’s an opportunity to:
- Improve the lives of young people and provide a full range of health services, with an emphasis on managing mental health issues, diagnostic screening and cardio-metabolic health within primary care services and the youth early psychosis program.
- Work collaboratively alongside onsite Psychiatrists, Nurses amd Allied Health clinicians (including Youth Access Team clinicians, Psychologists, Social Workers and Occupational Therapists)
Additional benefits of working for headspace include:
- Access to onsite Private Allied Health Professionals who provide Psychological Services under Medicare
- Access to free professional development opportunities and training in youth mental health as well as learning opportunities through headspace National e-learning
- Work in a fully computerised facilities with full reception and administrative support
- Vocational Registration
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Registration Agency (AHPRA).
- Be eligible for a Medicare Provider Number
- Experience in working as General Practitioner in a community setting
- Ability to actively engage and work collaboratively with young people, their families and significant others
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) If you are ready to join a fantastic multidisciplinary team and really make a difference to the lives of Young People, apply now!
Interested applicants should submit their applications addressing the above criteria to Recruitment@parramattamission.org.au.
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For further information please contact Kellie Smith, Practice Manager on 0409 425 661 or by email at email@example.com.