Full-time/part-time GP required for a busy medical practice in North Richmond.
Extremely busy practice based in the North Richmond area is currently seeking a General Practitioner:
- 19AB exemption available under special Distribution Priority Area (DPA) condition for candidates in 10 year moratorium
- Immediate start
- VR / Non VR
- Excellent Remuneration
- Mixed Billing
- Allied Health Professionals (Dietitian, Psychologist, Chiropractor and Exercise Physiologist) and Pathology on site
- Flexible hours
This is a mixed billing practice with a loyal patient base and you will be offered an excellent remuneration package. The practice is fully computerised and AGPAL accredited.
- FRACGP / Fellowship with the Royal Australian College (preferred)
- Registration as a GP with Medical Board (AHPRA)
- Interested in Mixed Billing
- Medical indemnity insurance
- CPR certificate
- Providing good clinical care
- Maintaining professional knowledge and standards through continuing medical education and professional development
- Working well in a team environment with other staff members
If this sounds like the position for you, and you are highly motivated and looking to join a growing company, please call 0403 154 340.