Hazelbrook Respiratory Clinic is seeking local GPs to join their team starting in October. Hazelbrook Respiratory Clinic is a new GP led service in the Blue Mountains area, to assess patients with respiratory symptoms in the primary care setting. The clinic is collocated with Hazelbrook General Practice and is open on Monday to Friday 8.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 5.30pm.
This is a casual position with 4 hour shifts and excellent remuneration.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- FRACGP preferred
- General or Specialist registration with Medical Board (AHPRA)
- Evidence of appropriate and continuing professional indemnity insurance
- Current CPR certificate
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Previous experience in a general practice or primary care setting
- Previous experience in the use of medical software, preferably Best Practice
- An understanding of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners Standards for general practices
- Previous experience and understanding of use of PPE
- Assessment and treatment of patients with mild to moderate respiratory symptoms including fever, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath etc.
- Monitoring the COVID-19 testing done by a trained nurse
If you are interested, contact Louise as soon as possible with your interest by phone on 0423 138 573 or by email email@example.com.