Lithgow Medical Clinic is seeking both a full-time and a part-time General Practitioner to join their busy, vibrant and growing medical centre.
Work Type: Both FT and PT
- Vibrant, busy growing medical centre
- Friendly working environment, with excellent renumeration
- Family owned facility
- Excellent nursing and administration support
- Onsite Pathology
- Visiting Cardiologist, Dietitian and Exercise Physiologist
- Large growing medical clinic located in Lithgow (within the stunning Blue Mountains – 2 hours from Sydney CBD) offers great exposure and specialist support.
RACGP Practice experience Pathway (PEP) is available to eligible applicants for this location (Modified Monash Model 4). The RACGP PEP is a self-directed education program designed to support non-vocationally registered doctors to obtain their RACGP Fellowship. Applications open 29th June 2020, call the clinic for assistance/information.
DWS/DPA replacement position is available.
If you are temporary resident and need 19Ab exemption, the clinic will be able to provide you special DPA replacement exemption.
This family owned bulk billing medical clinic provides onsite doctor training/2nd opinions, excellent nurse support, as well as visiting Cardiologist, Dietitian, Exercise Physiologist and onsite Pathology.
- Friendly working environment
- Excellent renumeration
- Flexible working hours
- Medical Director software
- Accredited Yellow Fever and Travel Medicine Clinic
- Onsite GP supervisors for GP Registrar training
- The practice's nurses provide great support such as assisting in care plans, health assessments, childhood immunisation/adult vaccinations, ear syringing, ECG’s, spirometry, audiometry, nebulisers, wound dressings, minor procedure assistance.
How to apply
Please send all enquiries to: email@example.com, or call (02) 6352 5588 and ask for Eddie.
Applications can be mailed to:
Lithgow Medical Clinic
11 Bridge Street
LITHGOW NSW 2790