Lower Mountains Family Practice is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse and/or Enrolled Nurse to work on a casual basis (3-5 shifts per week).
Would you like a key role in providing quality services to doctors and patients? Come join Lower Mountains Family Practice in this rewarding casual position, where you will provide quality care to a diverse mix of patients, through:
- Assisting the medical practitioner in delivering medical services: patient triage, acute illness, health assessments /injury management, rehabilitation and chronic disease management.
- Daily co-ordination of the treatment room: stock control, sterilization, general maintenance and care of medical instruments, and equipment.
- Identifying & contributing to the development of patient educational needs.
- Implementing and practicing infection control.
Do you have the qualities that the practice is looking for?
- Current AHPRA Nurse registration – Registered Nurse Div 1.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A caring and collaborative approach to patient care.
- A sense of urgency, compassion and professionalism.
- Proven multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills.
Lower Mountains Family Practice is looking for an enthusiastic nurse with excellent communication skills, a passion for primary care and an ability to multitask. Leave cover essential including occasional Saturday Morning shifts.
For more information or to apply, please contact Rebecca McDougall, Practice Manager, by calling 02 4739 1555 or by email: email@example.com.