CareMonitor is a shared care management and real time remote monitoring platform with telehealth capability linking healthcare providers with patients. Accessing this tool may support your QI activities related to chronic disease management and improve patient outcomes. We are currently providing general practices with free access to CareMonitor.
The value of CareMonitor is that it combines many key aspects in a general practice's clinical service:
- Team based care in real time shared across the care team, patients, allied health providers, hospital and specialists.
- Pre-built care plan templates based on clinical pathways.
- Interactive population management dashboard and reporting.
- Secure messaging between care team members and patient via a mobile app.
- Send reminders and notifications to patients and providers about follow up referrals/reviews.
- Improve patient activation and engagement including SMART goal targets, questionnaires and education content.
- Identifies patients at risk and may avoid preventable hospitalisations.
- Integrates with Best Practice, Medical Director, Genie and Zedmed
For more information
If your practice is interested in using CareMonitor, or in receiving further information, complete the expression of interest form below: