The 31 January edition of Practice News, our fortnightly newsletter for general practice, is now available.
In this edition you will find the following articles:
- Well-Being Grants for Farming Communities Launched!
- Mobile-Friendly HealthPathways Launched!
- Measles Alert for NSW Residents
- Asthma, Diabetes & Cervical Screening PIPs Cease
- More Doctors for Rural Australia Program
- ACRRM's Support Program for Non-Vocationally Recognised Doctors
- Using Clinical Data: General Practice Insights Report
- Doctor Closed? Campaign Continues
- BreastScreen Van Dates
- University of Sydney: Master of Medicine Enrolments Now Open
- Free Online Leaning Modules for Immunisation Providers
Read full Practice News 31 January edition.