The 17 January edition of Practice News, our fortnightly newsletter for general practice, is now available.
In this edition you will find the following articles:
- Continuing Professional Development in 2019
- Caring for Colleagues - GPs for Doctors
- HealthPathways Update:
- New mobile-friendly site coming soon
- New Pathways available
- My Health Record Updates:
- Legislation changes tighten access to My Health Record
- ADHA communications packs for My Health Record
- Immunisation Updates:
- Public consultation on Maternal Pertussis Vaccination
- Rubella officially eliminated from Australia
- Routes of Administration of MMR II
- New resources for immunisation providers
- MedicalDirector Releases New Drug Database
- Changes to Spirometry MBS Item Numbers
- Do You Need an Interpreter to Talk to Your Patients?
Read full Practice News 17 January edition.