The 14 February edition of Practice News, our fortnightly newsletter for general practice, is now available.
In this edition you will find the following articles:
- Top reasons patients are hospitalised in our region
- HealthPathways: New GP to GP referrals Pathway
- My Health Record: Opt-Out ends
- My Health Record: Legislation Amendments Consumer Video
- Doctor Closed? Campaign Launched
- BreastScreen Van Dates
- New and Updated Clinical Software Summary Sheets
- Get the Facts Childhood Immunisation Campaign Resources
- Resources for HPV Vaccine
- New and Improved Save the Date to Vaccinate App
- PenCAT: How to enter an MBS Item claimed elsewhere in Topbar
- FARE GP Survey: Alcohol Consumption During Pregnancy
Read full Practice News 14 February edition.