The Hawkesbury After Hours GP Clinic in Windsor, is seeking VR GPs to join their dynamic team. This busy after hours bulk billing clinic, is located on the grounds of Hawkesbury Hospital, and sees a variety of clinical presentations.
About the role
- Generous remuneration - guaranteed hourly rate OR 80% of billings – whichever is higher. Plus penalty loadings paid for public holidays.
- Rates of Pay (excl GST):
- $150 per hour or 80% of billings - whichever is higher.
- Public Holidays - $170 per hour or 80% of billings.
- Christmas Day and Good Friday - $240 per hour.
- The minimum shift allowance is $600 for a 4 hour shift (eg; 4 x $150 + GST)
- Employment as a contractor, so the ability to take leave as needed.
- Your choice of 4 hour shifts on weekday evenings or 4 or 8 hour shifts on weekends.
- No minimum number of shifts per month, and no regular commitment required unless GPs are interested in a regular shift / day.
- Full reception support and well stocked treatment room with dispensing available for emergency medications.
- Co-located Emergency Department with hotline to senior ED doctor.
- Opportunity to keep up treatment and management skills in wound care, suturing, sporting injuries, FB removal and a wide variety of acute presentations.
- District of Workforce Shortage (DWS) area.
- Suits those seeking a work/life/family balance.
- Immediate start available (subject to reference checks and Medicare provider number).
Clinic opening times include:
Monday and Friday: 6 pm - 10 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 2 pm-10 pm
Dr Kate Brunton talks about the advantages of working at the Hawkesbury After Hours GP Clinic and how this service is important to the community.
Sonya Shields - After Hours Practice Coordinator, Hawkesbury District Health Service
Telephone: 0451 632 705