An experienced Practice Nurse is required for Claremont Meadows Medical Centre.
The practice is located 45 kilometres west of Sydney. This is a great opportunity to build the treatment room into an exciting part of this constantly growing general practice, supporting general practitioners and patients of this great little community.
Practice Nurse requirements are:
- APRHA registration
- Level 1 or 2 Registered Nurse
- Immunisation providers certificate
- 3 - 5 years' general practice nurse experience
- Best Practice or Medical Director medical software experience
- Must be able to multi task and be very organised
- Experience with CDM, Immunisations and minor surgery
- Computer and admin skills essential
- Ability to order and monitor medical supplies
- Accreditation experience preferred
- An interest in health promotion
- A self-starter
Please email a letter of application and a full resume to email@example.com. Position starts as soon as possible.