Work with us to improve outcomes for patients with mental illness or addiction in local communities within the Nepean Blue Mountains region.
- Do you have strong project management skills?
- Are you passionate about improving mental health outcomes for patients in the primary health care setting?
- Work close to home, free parking on-site
- Salary packaging of up to $18,550 tax free per year and 9.5% superannuation
About the Opportunity
The Program Development and Contracts Officer, as a part of the Nepean-Blue Mountains PHN, Mental Health and Alcohol and Other Drugs Team, will work collaboratively with key stakeholders to design and develop new, or reform existing programs; undertake procurement and performance management; contribute to regional planning; and contribute to other aspects of mental health reform and reporting as required.
This position is full-time and is funded until June 2021. Future employment is subject to ongoing funding.
If you are interested in this position you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Project/Program Management, Mental health or related field
- Demonstrated experience the management or implementation of community development programs in Australia
- Strong interpersonal skills, and demonstrated experience in building strategic relationships across both internal and external communities
- Demonstrated management and organisational skills
- Strong skills in the use of software products
Why you should come work with us:
Wentworth Healthcare Limited, provider of the Nepean Blue Mountains Primary Health Network (NBMPHN) is a not-for profit organisation which works to improve health for the people in the Blue Mountains, Hawkesbury, Lithgow and Penrith local government areas.
Our mission is to empower general practice and other healthcare professionals to deliver high-quality, accessible and integrated primary healthcare that meets the needs of our community.
Wentworth Healthcare Limited is an equal opportunity employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, young people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for positions.
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter, CV and a separate document addressing the selection criteria stated in the Position Description via the form provided.
Applications close: 26 May 2019.
- A selection panel, will assess your application against the criteria stated above in the “How to Apply” section.
- Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by phone.
- Following the interviews, reference checks will be conducted and Criminal Record Checks will also be undertaken.
If you have any questions please contact Human Resources on 02 4708 8100.
Note: Applications will only be considered if accompanied by a separate document addressing the selection criteria. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No Recruitment Agencies please.