Practice Nurse needed for new, quality 1-2 Doctor General Practice opening in Richmond early 2019.
The successful applicant will be warm and personable, patient and practice focused, self motivated and keen to contribute and grow the practice. They will be excited to embrace the challenge of establishing a quality new practice in the area and be keen to be part of a successful long term team.
- Current APHRA registration
- Current CPR certificate
- Casual/PPT role
- Experience in general practice setting
- Knowledge of Clinical Software (Best Practice)
- Experience in constructing patient care plans, health assessments, general nursing, immunisations, wound care, ECG, spirometry, managing and ordering medical consumables etc.
- Knowledge in patient education
3 shifts/week with potential to increase hours as practice expands. Remuneration negotiable.
To apply, please email your resume and a covering letter to email@example.com.