Lower Mountains Family Practice is seeking a Practice Nurse/Registered Nurse to join thier team on a casual basis.
2-3 shifts per week + annual leave and sick leave cover.
Duties include (but aren't limited to):
- Assisting the medical practitioner in delivering medical services: patient triage, acute illness, health assessments /injury management, rehabilitation and chronic disease management
- Daily co-ordination of the treatment room: stock control, sterilization, general maintenance and care of medical instruments, and equipment
- Current AHPRA Nurse registration - Registered Nurse (Division 1)
- Excellent communication skills
- A caring and collaborative approach to patient care
- A sense of urgency, compassion and professionalism
- Proven multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills
- Independent & self-motivated
For more information or to apply, please contact Rebecca McDougall (Practice Manager) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 02 4739 1555.