An experienced Practice Nurse is required for Claremont Meadows Medical Centre.
The practice is located 45 kilometres west of Sydney. This is a great opportunity to build the treatment room into an exciting part of a new general practice, supporting general practitioners and patients of this great little community.
Practice Nurse requirements are:
- APRHA registration
- Level 1 or 2 Registered Nurse
- Immunisation providers certificate
- 3 - 5 years' general practice nurse experience
- Experience using Best Practice or Medical Director medical software
- Must be able to multi task and be very organised
- Experience with CDM, Immunisations and minor surgery
- Computer and administration skills are essential
- Ability to order and monitor medical supplies
- Accreditation experience preferred
- An interest in health promotion
- A self-starter
Please email a letter of application and a full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.