Well established Medical Centres in Penrith and Kingswood seeking casual experienced Medical Receptionist.
About the role
Your role is to ensure that all aspects of the practice run smoothly. Your day will consist of meeting and greeting patients in a professional and courteous manner. On a daily basis you will be taking telephone enquiries, scheduling patient consultations, invoicing and receipting, as well as attending to the administration needs of our doctors.
Candidates considering applying should have following skills and experience:
- High level of computer literacy (previous experience with Best Practice software would be well regarded)
- Good communication skills with people of varied demographics/backgrounds and education levels
- Previous employment experience in a medical practice would be an advantage, however is not essential
- Sound administration skills with relevant workplace experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology and Medicare item numbers
- Excellent interpersonal & time management skills
- Great personal presentation
- Ability to multi task with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to ensure medical records are managed confidentially and efficiently.
For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com.