Fantastic career development opportunity now available at Family Planning NSW - Penrith!
Are you looking to develop your skills in reproductive & sexual health? A fantastic 2 day/week position is now available at the Family Planning NSW Penrith Clinic.
This position is fully supported by our senior medical staff with regular one-on-one sessions for clinical support and case discussions, with optional access to implant & IUD training for the right candidate.
The position is responsible for providing reproductive and sexual health clinical consultations at our Penrith Clinic as part of a multidisciplinary team of doctors, nurses, social workers and health promotion.
This position can be appointed to for either 6 or 12 months depending on the preferences of the successful applicant.
- Primary medical degree with broad based clinical experience
- Current registration as a medical practitioner with AHPRA
- Family Planning Alliance Australia Certificate or equivalent
- A broad based knowledge in the area of sexual and reproductive health and a commitment to regularly update this knowledge base
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with Family Planning NSW’s priority populations – young people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and linguistically diverse people, and people with a disability
- Unrestricted Medicare provider number
- Clinical experience in reproductive and sexual health
- Previous experience in utilising electronic medical record systems
To apply for this position please submit a copy of your CV and a cover letter addressing the essential and desirable selection criteria stated above to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 14th January 2019. For enquiries, please contact the Penrith Centre Manager on (02) 4749 0500.