Lithgow Medical Centre is seeking both a full-time and a part-time General Practitioner to join their busy, vibrant and growing medical centre.
Work Type: Both FT & PT
- Vibrant, busy growing medical centre
- Friendly working environment, with excellent renumeration
- Family owned facility
- Excellent nursing and administration support
- Onsite Pathology
- Visiting Cardiologist, Dietitian and Exercise Physiologist
Large growing medical clinic located in Lithgow (within the stunning Blue Mountains – 2 hours from Sydney CBD) offers great exposure and specialist support.
This family owned bulk billing medical clinic provides onsite doctor training/2nd opinions, excellent nurse support, as well as visiting Cardiologist, Dietitian, Exercise Physiologist and onsite Pathology.
- Friendly working environment
- Excellent renumeration
- Flexible working hours
- Medical Director software
- Accredited Yellow Fever and Travel Medicine Clinic
- Onsite GP supervisors for GP Registrar training
The practice's nurses provide great support such as assisting in care plans, health assessments, childhood immunisation/adult vaccinations, ear syringing, ECG’s, spirometry, audiometry, nebulisers, wound dressings, minor procedure assistance.
How to apply
Please send all enquiries to: email@example.com, or call (02) 6352 5588 and ask for Eddie.
Applications can be mailed to:
Lithgow Medical Clinic
11 Bridge Street
LITHGOW NSW, 2790