A full-time and part-time GP are required for a modern, fully computerised, accredited practice.
If you are looking to relocate from Sydney, gain your FRACGP, semi-retire, sell your practice/database then this may be the answer for you.
About the practice
- More Doctors for Rural Australia Program (MDRAP) is available for this location, if needed.
- The Practice has a full-time registered nurse, pathology, cardiologist (who performs echo and stress tests on site), orthodontist, and allied health professionals.
- Assistance to get onto an approved 3GA training program.
About the role
- General registration is required for this position.
- If you have already finished the 10 year moratorium and have general registration with AHPRA, you are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Diversified income stream.
- Great earning capacity.
- Attractive salary negotiable for suitable applicants.
How to apply
Please send all enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (02) 6352 5588 and ask for Eddie.
Applications can be mailed to:
Lithgow Medical Clinic
11 Bridge Street
LITHGOW NSW, 2790