A full-time GP is required for a modern, fully computerised, accredited practice located in a DWS area.
About the role/practice
- The practice is located in a DWS area where applications for 19AB exemption would be favourably considered.
- Rural Locum Relief Program (RLRP) and More Doctors for Rural Australia Program (MDRAP) is also available for this location, if needed.
- The Practice has a full-time registered nurse, pathology & allied health professionals.
General Practice skills required:
- Minimum 2 years' of GP experience in Australia and at least General Registration is required for this position.
- Emergency medicine/surgical skills desirable
- Attractive salary negotiable for suitable applicants.
- If you have already finished the 10 year moratorium and have general registration with AHPRA, you are encouraged to apply for this position.
How to apply
Please send all enquiries to: email@example.com, or call (02) 6352 5588 and ask for Eddie.
Applications can be mailed to:
Lithgow Medical Clinic
11 Bridge Street
LITHGOW NSW, 2790