Nepean Blue Mountains Practice Nurses Network
As an adjunct to our Practice Nurses Network, there is a closed facebook group for all Practice Nurses in the Blue Mountains, Hawkesbury, Lithgow and Penrith areas click here to join. Our Practice nurse network meetings are held three times a year along with other FREE events that Practice nurses can attend. Keep an eye on our events calendar or sign up to receive our Practice News and Education Update so you don’t miss anything.
The Practice Nurse Leadership Group (PNLG) helps NBMPHN to more effectively engage with and support Practice Nurses in General Practice to deliver high quality, accessible and integrated primary healthcare.
Issues the PNLG will discuss includes:
- Advise on issues affecting healthcare in the region across primary and acute care
- Advise on issues affecting Practice Nurses in the region
- Advise on education and training support in order to build capacity and capability in General Practice
- Advise on engagement strategies and activities to effectively embed Practice Nurses as crucial members of the primary care workforce
- Develop advocacy for members of the Practice Nurses as a pivotal members of the healthcare team
To find out more or contact the PNLG, please call Georgina McHugh on 4708 8100 or contact us online.
Organisations to support Practice Nurses