Diabetes in 2020 Masterclass - Healthy Lifestyle
Date: 28 September 2020 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Audience:GPs, Allied Health and Primary Care Nurses
Facilitated by Western Sydney Diabetes (WSD). WSD is a broad-based initiative covering primary and secondary prevention and management.
This session's speakers include:
- Associate Professor Emily Hibbert, Head of Department Endocrinology, Nepean Hospital
- Dr Tien-Ming Hng, Head Diabetes & Endocrinology, Blacktown and Mt Druitt Hospitals, WSLHD
- Dr Rajini Jayaballa, Endocrinology Staff Specialist Clinical Lead, High Risk Foot Clinic, WSD
- Dr Chee Khoo General Practitioner Ingleburn
The Diabetes in 2020 Masterclass Series will run on Monday evenings from August 31st to November 9th.
Diabetes, along with many things, is changing fast during the COVID 19 pandemic. Our 2020 program will cover 10 themes delivered by 40 faculty. All sessions will be delivered over ZOOM but the program includes interactive sessions. Thanks to our sponsors, if you are unable to attend on a particular night you can view the session later for free if you are registered for the series.
This session on Healthy Lifestyle will feature:
- Healthy Living Toongabbie
- Physical activity guidelines
- How dancing can help
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Panel – Prescribing Healthy Lifestyles
For those who joined us last year, or others we work closely with, please be part of our alliance and encourage other General Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Community Nurses, Dieticians, Podiatrist, Exercise Physiologists, Optometrists, Psychologists and Pharmacists.
Full Program and Registration
View the full weekly program and registration link.
Topics for subsequent dates include Pregnancy and Diabetes, Injectables, Top to Toe and Obesity Management.
We are looking forward to coming to your house!